Language Expert - US
More information about this job:
iSoftStone is an IT consulting and BPO company and we are running a speech recognition project for one of our clients who is one of the Fortune 500 software companies.
- Judge natural language patterns that Speech Recognition and Language Understanding teams create for the target languages
- - Native level proficiency in American English
- Reside permanently in the US
- Master's degree in Linguistics or related area (phonetics / phonology/etc.)
- Must be a Windows OS user (7 or above, preferably a 10 user) and comfortable working on that platform.
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Part-time contract
- 3 months project