Data Collector - US
More information about this job:
iSoftStone, IT and consulting services provider has partnered with one of the biggest Fortune 500 IT companies to conduct research to develop a voice recognition software that would allow for more security and quicker access for the personal devices.
Recruit participants and support the data collection (Length of the recording is ~20 min) in the secure location.
- Reside permenantly in one of the following locations:
New York City
- Tech savvy
- Ability to recruit and record a minimum of 40 people (7-60 years of age)
- Ability to make a recommendation of the best location for recordings ( soundproof space)
- Ability to commit evenings and weekends to the recordings.
- Ability to effectively communicate with the team and the PM on a daily basis and provide daily updates is required.
Payment will be per recorded participant ( $15 per person)