Online Crowd Worker - Canada (Native English Speaker)
More information about this job:
iSoftStone (NYSE: ISS) is an award-winning global consulting and IT outsourcing firm. Our delivery model utilizes the power of people working from home to give the highest value to our clients in the technology industry, who seek to specialize their products to reach global markets. For more information on our company, you are welcome to visit us at isoftstone.com.
We are looking for Internet Crowd Workers to join our global crowdsourcing team. As a Crowd Worker your goal will be improve the internet user experience, around the globe, through participating to various projects. The knowledge you have of your own country is your greatest asset, providing our clients with valuable insight into each market.
As a contractor for iSoftStone, you gain the opportunity of working on a diverse range of projects for a multi-national corporation, in addition to a flexible working schedule and highly competitive rate which allows you a real work-life balance.
- Tasks vary between projects; generally we ask you to use the power of your local knowledge to understand, interpret and provide constructive feedback on a range of products and services provided by our clients;
- Tasks and guidelines are provided via an online tool, which allows contractor to complete them whenever and wherever they have stable internet connection.
- Native level proficiency in English
- Residing permanently in Canada
- At least 18 years of age
- High-level of awareness of Canada contemporary culture (current events, news, media and history)
- Responsible, committed, results-driven and detail-oriented
- Capable of working flexible schedules
- Stable internet connection
- General proficiency with computer and web applications
Working conditions and compensation vary per project and you will work as an independent contractor.